RE: running msxml3 from command line

Subject: RE: running msxml3 from command line
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:43:01 +0100
After a little investigation on the dirtoftp.xslt stylesheet the problem is
with the xml:space="preserve" on the template <xsl:template match="/"
xml:space="preserve">
I added this as the only way to get all 3 (xt,saxon,msxml) to output crlf
between

<xsl:template match="/">open <xsl:value-of select="$host" />
<xsl:value-of select="$username" />
<xsl:value-of select="$password" />

I tried this

<xsl:template match="/">open <xsl:value-of select="$host" />
<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
<xsl:value-of select="$username" />
<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
<xsl:value-of select="$password" />
<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>

but only xt and saxon honoured the crlf (ok lf). msxml STILL doesn't honour
the crlf.
Does anyone know I can solve this?

TIA Chris