How dynamic is XSL?

Subject: How dynamic is XSL?
From: Søren Neigaard <neigaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:41:33 +0200
If I have a XML document with an abitrary mix of text and links, can I then
make only one XSL that always can be used to transform that XML document?

For instance the XML could at one time, start with some text, then have some
links, and end with some text. And at another time the XML could start with
some links, then text, and then maybe some links again. I think what I'm
askin, is is the <xsl:for-each> takes care of this problem, or if the first
"for-each" takes care of links, then all the links are handled first, and
there after the text (if any comes after the links)?

Was this question clear?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
MobileThink A/S