RE: XSLT and Text Processing Languages

Subject: RE: XSLT and Text Processing Languages
From: "Webber, Andrew" <WebbeA@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:44:59 -0400
And the current version (v5) will still include SGML and DTD support for
free, and most of the benefits of the new v6 are supposedly related to
well-formed XML.

Now my question is, when they made the announcement, why couldn't Omnimark
have phrased it as clearly as Rick just did?  I think it would have caused a
lot less grief, headaches, and flinging of profanities if they had done so.

[hope I don't get this list shut down by criticizing Omnimark's customer
relations strategy! ;)]

--
Andrew Webber
HoC PRISM project