RE: removing duplicate children

Subject: RE: removing duplicate children
From: Archie Russell <archier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:32:31 -0800
in your for-each could you check if the node existed earlier in the
document, and if so don't print out anything?  i'm not sure of the details.
maybe in the template you could select the first node matching your method's
name and see if that node has the same node id as the node the template is
being called on...but there must be a better way.

or just |sort|uniq