RE: [xsl] xsl:sort problems

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort problems
From: "Kaganovich, Yevgeniy (Eugene)" <ykaganovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:00:30 -0800
You don't. xsl:script and xsl:eval are not valid XSLT 1.0 elements.

Instead of asking "how do I use something XSLT doesn't understand", you
should be asking "how do I solve something using XSLT". Describe what
problem you want to solve, and you will get an answer how to solve it in
XSLT.

In the mean time, you can try the XSL->XSLT converter
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/xsltconv.asp , it
promises to handle your outdated constructs and convert them to something
XSLT understands. And, as always, be sure to read
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/list.html and
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm

- Eugene