RE: [xsl] Carrying Namespaces through a XSL to XSL Transformation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Carrying Namespaces through a XSL to XSL Transformation
From: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:49:56 +0100

Thanks for the lengthy explanation.

If I understand correctly, this is basically caused by the fact that, in the
desired generated XSLT, the namespace declaration is only required because
the prefix appears in XPath expressions, but not in a literal result
element.

Seems to me that this is a hole that should be closed in XSLT 1.1... (or is
it?).

Julian