RE: [xsl] XSL:if condition shows runtime error................

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL:if condition shows runtime error................
From: Preethi Suthakar <pree_73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:15:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all your help, but Iam still stuck with the
same. I tried the same without using any COM objects,
that is with straight forward XML. I have a XML file,
XSL file & a display file which basically displays my
XML indide the div named customer.

I shall cut & paste my code as it is.
My XML file(TestDate.asp):

Response.ContentType = "text/xml"

	'<?xml version='1.0' ?>

MY XSL FILE(xslTestDate.xsl):

<!-- <?xml version='1.0'?> -->
<xsl:stylesheet language="JScript"

  <xsl:template match="/">
		  <TABLE border="2" style="CURSOR: HAND;">
           <xsl:for-each select="customers/customer">
				<xsl:when test="dateofbirth='12:00:00AM'">
					<xsl:value-of select="dateofbirth"/>

MY DISPLAY FILE ("Display.asp"):

<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual
Studio 6.0">

	function window_onload()
	// Load XML.
	var source = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
	source.async = false;
	// Load style sheet.
	var stylesheet = new
	stylesheet.async = false;
	// Displaying the XML within the div named customer
	customer.innerHTML =

<BODY LANGUAGE=javascript onload="return

In the code above, I have used xsl:choose suggested by
Purnima. Thanks to her. I even tried the same with
xsl:if.... but it says the same error, which is

Run time error
"Error: Expected token 'eof' found '='

Well, I tried the same with just 12 and without quotes
etc.... but no use.

I would really appreciate someone helping me in this.
Thanks a lot.

Do You Yahoo!?