RE: [xsl] Where does xalan redirect:write go to?!?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Where does xalan redirect:write go to?!?
From: "Ruggier, Mario" <Mario.Ruggier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:59:56 +0200
Hi,

thanks. Yes I had also tried putting the absolute path
for the file, but no foo.out anywhere.

As for permissions, I am trying to write in the same place
as the output file specified on command line, which is
successfully written.

And, for what it's worth, forgot to mention I am running
version 1.1 of XalanTransform.

Any suggestions appreciated...

mario