Re: [xsl] Multiple Sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multiple Sorting
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:36:20 +0100
> My question is, is it possible to order the data by <lastname> and then by
> <firstname> from the same XSL stylesheet?

Yes if you were using XSL you'd be able to use two xsl:sort
instructions.

Hower you are not using XSL but the deprecated language that IE5 uses in
the abscence of an MSXML3 update. So, best would be to install MSXML3
first then

<xsl:for-each select="addressbook/contact">
  <xsl:sort select="lastname"/>
  <xsl:sort select="firstname"/>

David