[xsl] call-template not finding xsl-include templates

Subject: [xsl] call-template not finding xsl-include templates
From: Phillip Rhodes <rhodespc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:12:21 -0400
I am calling named templates that are in imported stylesheets. The stylesheets are imported in specific order so that the most appropriate template is called.

Now,in certain cases (for a node in the document), I have to change the rules for the stylesheet so that a different version of the template is called.

I did an include of the correct stylesheet, but my call-template is still only seeing the original imported stylesheet.

Tips would be appreciated!

<!-- english.xsl-->
<xsl:template name="hello">
Hello
</template>

<!-- french.xsl-->
<xsl:template name="hello">
Bonjour
</template>

<!--  test.xsl  -->
<xsl:import href="english.xsl">

<xsl:if test="true">
<xsl:include href="french.xsl">
</xsl:if>
<xsl:call-template name="hello"/>

Not exactly my case, but what I want to have happen is a "Bonjour"
Thanks!