Re: [xsl] Using !ENTITY to include html

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using !ENTITY to include html
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:32:14 +0100
axkit is being adopted by the apache mission, but i also believe that Matt S
of AxKit is migrating servers, or doing something with hardware at the
moment.

as for your problem, i am pretty certain its axkit based, or could be
related to Sablotron.

have u tried setting your xsl:output method=html ?

cheers, jim