Re: [xsl] best way to generate form from xml+schema?

Subject: Re: [xsl] best way to generate form from xml+schema?
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:52:50 +0100
Hello Graham,

so you are looking for a c++, c, perl server side open source solution.

your best bets are

a ) AxKit, which uses sablotron ( though dont know where axkit has gone to
these days as i think it is being integrated with Apache possibly ), but
sablotron can be used www.gingerall.com

b) Saxon comes in , an Instant form at saxon.sourceforge.net

c) mod_xslt is a mod extension to Apache

all involve a learning curve, within xslt and outside ( especially setting
up mod_perl for use with mod extensions ).

in addition u could use the Apache Xalan c++ xslt processor.

good luck, jim fuller