[xsl] whitespaces

Subject: [xsl] whitespaces
From: Pep Coll <pcoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:31:10 +0100
Here is my problem:

SO: W98

I'm calling to a javascript function with a parameter in an HTML's HREF. This parameter is the value of a node an I call the function this way:

of course, the href is inside a template that match the node. This javascript function just marks all the values from the node ( the href is between <xsl:for-each..>) as a link.The problem is that these values of the node has whitespaces.
So when I choose one of these values that has whitespaces the navigator substitute the whitespace for a %20, but only when I'm using Netscape navigator, Internet explorer do it well.
I want the whitespaces be preserved.How can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, I'm from spain and I don't speak( and write) it correctly.