Re: [xsl] General Searching query

Subject: Re: [xsl] General Searching query
From: Chuck White <chuckwh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:16:28 -0800
Well, then in that case I guess I'd try running batch files using a
parametized input ala the kind of stylesheets recommended by Evan earlier to
you. There are some nice pre-built ones at:

http://transquery.org

There's really nothing mystical about them. They basically are just nicely
optimized stylesheets for running "queries" on multiple XML documents. There
are about 80 samples or so, and I bet you'll find something you need. There
might also be something in the D. Pawson FAQ.

Chuck White
The Tumeric Partnership
http://www.tumeric.net
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxx