[xsl] spaces in output html

Subject: [xsl] spaces in output html
From: jasonp <jason.pluis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:42:27 +1100
gidday all,

I have a list of <InternalLinks/> that are required to have a space
between them when they are output linearly (html output).
I have a problem with spaces in html output not appearing.
The reult is that all my links come out joined up...

I have tried:
[a]
<xsl:template match="InternalLink">
  <xsl:call-template name="doLinkPlain"/>&#032;
</xsl:template>

and
[b]
<xsl:template match="InternalLink">
  <xsl:call-template name="doLinkPlain"/><xsl:text> </xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

and
[c]
<xsl:template match="InternalLink">
  <xsl:call-template name="doLinkPlain"/><xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[ ]]>
</xsl:template>

I have tried different varieties of strip-space and preserve-space, but
nothing seesm to work - what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
JasonP

--
 Jason Pluis