Re: [xsl] regd. Validating XML document

Subject: Re: [xsl] regd. Validating XML document
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:40:40 -0500

As it happens, someone else just asked this question a couple of days ago: see and a subsequent post in the thread.

How to validate an XML file against a DTD is unfortunately not in scope for this list (which is about XSL): it's a basic XML question which should be addressed in any book on the technology. To be as specific as you seem to want, an answer would also have to make assumptions about what tools are best for you to use; and there are many choices.

I hope that helps,