Re: [xsl] match on attribute anywhere

Subject: Re: [xsl] match on attribute anywhere
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:47:51 -0500
That's all true, Trevor.

Possibly we don't think of this since xsl:apply-imports is rare enough we're not tuned into it as being effectively an inheritance mechanism (and useful as such).

On the other hand, maybe now we will be.

Yet it's typical of XSL-List that we've seen four decent solutions to this problem already today (conditional logic, modes, matching the attribute, and using xsl:apply-imports), and learned something while we were at it.

Cheers,
Wendell