Re: [xsl] generic apply-template call

Subject: Re: [xsl] generic apply-template call
From: "Alex Reuter" <xslalex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:25:01 +0000
Thanks for the reply David,

Yes, the expression was supposed to be what you thought it was supposed to be, sorry for the mis-type.

As for using the xsl:key as a global key, I don't know that it will suit our data. The xml incoming to the page will be filled with nodes, each of which will have its own key. We are going to then use the apply-templates to select the key based upon a specific key's value which is known by the XSL developer before hand.

Is there a way to make the use attribuite of xsl:key select a particular value? If so, then this could be the droid we are looking for.

Thanks again,
Alex