Re: [xsl] How to throw transformation to browser

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to throw transformation to browser
From: Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:53:32 -0500 (CDT)
Yeah, those are two good points, but here's my thoughts on the subject. First,
being a review site, alot of our users enter the site through the article pages.
Now I know it's not asking much to download another few k worth of homepage
stylesheet, but everything counts, right? Of course, compression could solve
that problem... Unfortunately I don't know anything about it. A few tips please?

-joel