[xsl] off-subject: xslt dream

Subject: [xsl] off-subject: xslt dream
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:59:35 +0200

Had a funny dream last night, in which xslt was involved; as a general
rule when I dream of a programming language all that really goes on is I
see a bunch of text in the language in my favorite text editor,
generally dealing with a sequence of problems from work, but this one
was different:

I was on a train, and there were some computer science students on it,
as I was sitting one bench over I could hear what they were discussing,
one of them was quite into xslt, in fact he had a copy of the XSLT
Programmer's reference, in hardcover with nice paper and all, I came
over to talk with them and I was looking at it, it turned out to be for
XSLT 2.0, I was looking at it, there was an example were one had to
write a generic xslt that could output a text file representing the
Picture example in Haskell The Craft of Functional Programming(a Horse
drawn in various ways using sequences of . and #)

I don't know what this means, maybe I'm seeing the future! That would be
cool.
But probably not :(