RE: [xsl] HTML <script> tag

Subject: RE: [xsl] HTML <script> tag
From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:05:13 -0500
> That will work, but really all you need (and you will need this for other
> tags, like <br/> which needs to be just <br>), is
>
> <xsl:output method="html"/>
>
> That's it.  This will not output xhtml, this will output html.

Peter, for some perverse reason I haven't had time to completely explore
that's will not solve the problem for IE 6!  I output serialized HTML that
demonstrates the same problem as originally described unless you explicitly
force separate start and end script tags with some form of content between
them. This may be a bug in the Cocoon 2.0.3 HTML serializer, but since the
problem does not occur with IE 5.5 and below I don't think so...