[xsl] copy nodes as keys

Subject: [xsl] copy nodes as keys
From: Thomas Olausson <thomas.olausson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 04:01:13 +0200
Can I use xsl:key for this?
I want to copy nodes based on a id-attribute from one location in the document to another,

I've tried a couple of XSLTs, but it seems like a trick!

I want to copy the workshop-children into their respective chair ids:

input:
<myxml>
  <showroom>
    <chair id="1">
      <feature1>nice</feature1>
      <feature2>yes, nice</feature2>
    </chair>
    <chair id="3">
      <feature1>cheap</feature1>
      <feature2>flat</feature2>
    </chair>
  </showroom>
  <workshop>
    <extrachairstuff id="1">
       <salesfeature1>financing</salesfeature1>
       <salesfeature2>no payments</salesfeature2>
    </extrachairstuff>
    <extrachairstuff id="3">
       <salesfeature1>not much really</salesfeature1>
    </extrachairstuff>
  </workshop>
</myxml>

desired output:
[...]