RE: [xsl] a nicer total sibling count than this

Subject: RE: [xsl] a nicer total sibling count than this
From: "Macaulay,Malcolm (US)" <Malcolm.Macaulay2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:05:44 -0500
Hi Stewart,

You don't need all the counting stuff. If I understand you correctly, the test is simply: "is there a preceding def element?". If so then there must be 2 or more defs for the word. I.e. the following template should work just as well:

	<xsl:template match="def">
		<xsl:if test="preceding-sibling::def">
			<xsl:element name="strong">
				<xsl:number/>