Re: [xsl] using xsl:if to test the value of a node

Subject: Re: [xsl] using xsl:if to test the value of a node
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:09:43 GMT
> I am using MS ie6 for my XSL experiments and I need to do some data sorting.

It's good that you are using IE6 rather than IE5 because that supports
XSL.

however

<xsl:if test="child::CODE[. $lt$ 'K' and . $gte$ 'J']">

That is not XSL, it is the microsoft-specific language that was built
into IE5. XSLT doesn't have a $lt$ or $gt$ operators, it has < and >
normally writen as &lt; and &gt;,

David