Re: [xsl] Re: applying templates to all child elements except two specific ones

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: applying templates to all child elements except two specific ones
From: Ram UGroups <ram_ugroups@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:13:30 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dimitre,

Thank you so much for the response. But I still am not
able to figure out how to work on all the descendant
elements except child1 and child2.

Basically in my requirement, after the transformation,
child1 and child2 should remain the same but
everyother element's text need to worked upon which
are descendants of <element1>. When I tried to use
your template, its the <child1> and <child2> elements
that are being transformed. could you please throw
more light on it ?

Thanks.