[xsl] How could I import a XSL dynamically?

Subject: [xsl] How could I import a XSL dynamically?
From: Marcial Atienzar Navarro <maratna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:39:34 +0100 (CET)
Hello everybody,

 I need to do this:
  <xsl:import href="/recursos/propios/plantillas/xsl/opciones.xsl" />
  <xsl:import href="{$ESTILOS_XSL}" />
  <xsl:param name="ESTILOS_XSL"/>

  Is to say, I need that the import was dynamic. I have this error:

com.s2k.control.ExcepcionControlador: javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not resolve entity reference:
"{$ESTILOS_XSL}"

  I have a JSP, that whit jstl tags made a transform, but this transform depends
of a variable.

  Could I do this with XSL? What could I do to implement this funcionallity?

  A lot of thanks,

    Marcial Atienzar