RE: [xsl] Chaining Transformers/Templates

Subject: RE: [xsl] Chaining Transformers/Templates
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:16:22 -0000
> I can find plenty of examples and tutorials for chaining the
> output from one SAXTransformer to the input of another, but I
> can't find any examples when the starting point is a Template
> object.

It sounds as if you want to generate a SAXTransformer from a Templates
object, which is trivial: you use the newTransformerHandler(Templates)
method of class SAXTransformerFactory.

But perhaps I missed the point of the question?

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx