[xsl] selecting attribute name

Subject: [xsl] selecting attribute name
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:51:47 +0200 (EET)
Hi!

I have a small problem with selecting some attribute names.
I have a sourcetree of this kind:

<Distribution>
 <Receiver orgid1="1" orgname="KFOR" depid1="2" depname="tiedustelu"
roleid1="2" rolename="paivystaja"/>
 <Receiver orgid2="3" orgname="TAY" depid2="2" depname="itcm"
roleid2="6"
rolename="ohjelmoija"/>
</Distribution>

Now I should select orgid* attribute names in result tree in html, like
this:
<input type="hidden" orgid*="value" />,
where the * in orgid can be a number.

Ok. I know that I can get the attribute value with AVT, if I would know
the name of the attribute.

I don't know how to go forward, I've been thinking about something like
using the name() function. But the problem is that I don't know the excact
name of the attribute. I am not asking any xslt code, but some kind of
advice how to solve this.

Cheers,
Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen          "Erehtyminen on inhimillista,
Researcher                mutta todella suuret mokat
jm60697@xxxxxx            vaativat tietokoneen käyttöä."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org