[xsl] White space required b/w public and sysem identifier

Subject: [xsl] White space required b/w public and sysem identifier
From: "Denis Nwanshi" <dn555_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:18:03 +0000
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error message with my XSL/JSP code:

"White space is required between the public identifier and the system identifier."

Here's the concatenated string I'm trying to transfer via a javabean (the use of the ampersand ("&") has worked in the past):

"<?xml version=" & Chr(34) & "1.0" & Chr(34) & " encoding=" & Chr(34) & "ISO-8859-1" & Chr(34) & "?><contacts>" & InfoBody & "</contacts>"

Here's my XSL code which can be viewed by the browser:

<%

response.setContentType("text/xml");
%><?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="contacts">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="contact"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="contact">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="Name"/>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="State"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="Address"/>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Above XSL is called by following JSP in the HTTP command
and should output the string to the browser:

  // Parse and display XML Document

  // Get the XML Source from the string
     StringReader myReader = new StringReader(VLDContacts);
     Source xmlSource = new StreamSource(myReader);

// Get the XSL Source from a JSP template
Source xslSource = new StreamSource(new java.net.URL("http://localhost:9090/{Path to XSL File above}/").openStream());

   // Generate the transformer.
      Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(xslSource);

   // Perform the transformation, sending the output to the response.
      transformer.transform(xmlSource, new StreamResult(out));

Many Thanks
Denis