Re: [xsl] White space required b/w public and sysem identifier

Subject: Re: [xsl] White space required b/w public and sysem identifier
From: "Denis Nwanshi" <dn555_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:20:54 +0000
Wendell, thanks for the feedback!
"InfoBody" should contain a string of alphanumeric data (read from Lotus Notes R5 via a javabean) in the format:

Name & "," & State & "," & Address & "," & Phone & "," & Fax & "," & TollFree & "," & EmailId......

Passed as a get method from the same framework, this string works OK and returns the values from the Notes DB. The XSL code also displays the field names on the browser correctly so I agree, the framework may well be the issue - I'm just not sure how.

I was hoping to get some pointers as to what has caused this particular error message in the past (e.g. DB issues, data format incompatabile with XML, header info etc.)

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Denis