[xsl] BreakPoint in an xml document

Subject: [xsl] BreakPoint in an xml document
From: "Chandra -" <pchandramohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:25:47 -0500
Hi all,
First of all, WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Heres my question:
I am currently converting one xml file into another using a XSL
stylesheet. However, the original xml file contains a tag which is like a "break point". Anything tag below this breakpoint shouldn't be
processed.
For eg:
<level1>
<level2>
</level2>
<level2>
</level2>
<level2>
...<BREAK>BreakPoint</BREAK>
</level2>
<level2
</level2>
<level2>
</level2>
</level1>

In the above example, any tag below <BREAK> shouldn't be processed i.e
all <level2> tags and their children that come below <BREAK> shouldn't be processed.When I say "shouldn't be processed", I mean that the tags or their contents shouldn't be displayed in the final transformed document. Is this possible using a XSL stylesheet? I am guessing its not and the only solution is parse it using DOM in java?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Chandra