RE: [xsl] [xml-doc] Newbie- Flow Diagrams

Subject: RE: [xsl] [xml-doc] Newbie- Flow Diagrams
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:45:46 -0500
It won't be a walk in the park, but if you are willing to invest the time, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is a dialect of XML for representing, well, scalable vector graphics. So, you transform your source XML into SVG via XSLT and feed it to Adobe's free SVG viewer or serialize it to a non-scalable (e.g. raster format such as .JPEG).

These URLs will get you started:
http://www.oreillynet.com/search/index.ncsp?sp-q=scalable+vector+graphics&sp-k=all&search=search

http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html

--