Re: [xsl] Global extension function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Global extension function
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:47:33 -0700
Hmmmm.... this post has struck an interesting / hopeful thought in my head.
I see this post has an example of a javascript function included in the
XSLT.  I'm wondering if functions can be written and used during the
transformation.  I was assuming NOT.  I've seen function written out before
is XSLT, however was assuming these were used later, on the client side.

So, can you write custom function for use by XSLT processing?  If so, which
languages are supported?

Karl