[xsl] Wrapping text in XSL-FO table

Subject: [xsl] Wrapping text in XSL-FO table
From: Mukul <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:51:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello ,
  I am constructing a XSL-FO table. I want a sentence
wrapping effect like as in MS Word. When something is
typed in a table row, I need 2 conditions to be
fulfilled -
1) When a word touches the column boundary , the whole
word wraps to the next line(the word is not split)
2) If length of word is greater than the column width,
the word is split and continues on the next line

Can I do both these things in XSL-FO? Does fo:table
provide properties to implement this behaviour?

I was able to write the string split program and then
place the extracted parts into f:table-row statically.

But I want that when a string is getting placed in
table column it should wrap automatically with the two
conditions above. I want this to happen for a given
column size in points, and for any font and size.

My table data is coming from the XML file..

I'll appreciate help on the above problem.. My
prefered choice would be Apache FOP.

Regards,
Mukul