RE: [xsl] Maintainability Problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Maintainability Problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:57:05 -0000
Have three modules, A, B, and C, with A and B both importing C using
xsl:import. Include the parts that differ (in your case, the xsl:output
declarations) in A and B, and the common parts in C. Run the
transformation nominating A or B as the principal stylesheet, depending
which output format you want.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx