Re: [xsl] Re: Identifying Existence of Attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Identifying Existence of Attributes
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:28:01 -0800 (PST)
> I'm hoping there's a more elegant way to do it using a one-line
> apply-templates or call-templates instead of three or more if
> statement
>
> lines.   I've been pretty successful in getting most of the
> conditional
> code
>
> out of my templates.  This is one of the areas I haven't spent much
> time
> trying to figured out yet...

In many cases it is possible to have a conditional expression in one
line (e.g. conditional selection of strings, conditional selection of a
nodeset, conditional selection of arguments of an operation, etc, etc.)
-- it depends on what you want to do if the condition is true or false,
which you haven't shown to us.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.