[xsl] how to eliminate tabs?

Subject: [xsl] how to eliminate tabs?
From: "Nesto" <nesto11@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:02:04 +0100
Hi!
I don' know if this is OT, beause I cant find the problem!

I'm writing a stylesheet that transforms xml int xhtml
(Transitional/basic/Mobile Profile).
I use Cocoon 2.0.4 as publishing framework.

I have a problem with a portion of code generated:
The goal is to produce something like this: <a
href="results?city=Rome">Rome</a>

The xml is like this:
<city>
    <name>Rome</name>
    <state>...</state>
</city>

The stylesheet I wrote is this:

<xsl:template match="city">

But the result is

I think the ":&#10;" are tabs, but I really don't know why they are
inserted!
Of course this causes an error when you follow that link... (not on all
browsers... with IE it works correctly, but, for example, with the Nokia
Mobile Browser... It doesn't)

Is this a xsl problem?? If yes, How can I solve it??
Any idea is well accepted!!

Thank you for all the answers. Best regards,

Nesto