RE: [xsl] question regd. xsl translation...

Subject: RE: [xsl] question regd. xsl translation...
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:47:25 +0100
I suspect this problem is at the JSP level.

Data written as &lt;xxxx&gt; is not going to work in a stylesheet that
specifies <xsl:template match="xxxx" unless it is double-parsed - one
parse to turn the &lt; character into a < character, and a second parse
to recognize the < as markup indicating an element node.

So you need to tell us more about where the XML document comes from and
how it is processed.

Michael Kay