Re: [xsl] Passing document fragments as nodsets

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing document fragments as nodsets
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:24:59 +0200
Thanks for that.

Yep I got all the xalan:nodeset ones. I'm just altering and checking the
rest. I'm still getting some wierd null node set problems, even though I
know there should be atleast one in every node set to start with.

This is the test that fails every time, but I know the node set contains one
node. Is the test correct for erroring if the set is null?

<xsl:if test="not($text-nodes)">
    <xsl:message terminate="yes">
        Template footer-text-rows was called without
        a value passed in text-nodes. Check the code!
    </xsl:message>
</xsl:if>

Cheers

Simon