RE: [xsl] inheritance and encapsulation in xslt? / xslt for xlink?

Subject: RE: [xsl] inheritance and encapsulation in xslt? / xslt for xlink?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:43:54 -0700
Hi,

div .class1 .class2 .classN {}

Or, perhaps a simple example (not content, per se):

#nav .title, #nav c\:title {
font-weight:bold;
padding:0px;
margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;
font-size : 95%;
}

Handles:

Or:

  <c:title>My Nav title</c:title>

FWIW, I believe XSLers (going to XHTML or HTML) should have a good
understanding of how to separate concerns regarding what are the bones
(XHTML) and what is the skin (CSS). XSL, thought about this way, is the the
&deity; :)

Sidenote related to the table-modulus thread: tables not used for tabular
data are &evil;

> Besides, I actually want the .xsl to be generating results for
> conformance testing. It won't necessarilly be XHTML output subject to CSS.

That is why I did not reply to your first post. I didn't think you were
going through all this just to get (X)HTML.

Best,
-Rob