Re: [xsl] newbie needs help

Subject: Re: [xsl] newbie needs help
From: "Brian Benson" <bbenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:01:13 -0500
Thanks David and others.  All of your help allowed me to get the results
that I wanted.

                      David Carlisle
                      <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>                To:       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:  Re: [xsl] newbie needs help
                      rrytech.com

                      09/11/2003 05:13 PM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

> output xml to only contain documents that have links.  How can the
template
> below be changed to only output documents that contain links.

You could change that but simpler, add a new template that outputs
nothing if there are no links:

<xsl:template match="document[not(.//link)]"/>

David