RE: [xsl] A way to use Single quote or double quote in XML and/or output it into HTML & FO without resorting to CDATA in the XML?

Subject: RE: [xsl] A way to use Single quote or double quote in XML and/or output it into HTML & FO without resorting to CDATA in the XML?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:32:16 -0500
Not a pretty fix :) But thanks to David I was able to fix it.

<xsl:template match="Section[@SectionHeading=&quot;What&apos;s
New&quot;]">

BTW - I am wondering where in the FAQ this is discussed. I looked at the
SPECIAL CHARACTERS section in the FAQ and it does not approach the
subject.

Thanks again.

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus