RE: XSLT 2.0 dynamically parameterized output? Was: Re: [xsl] Trying to use Docbook transforms with Saxon7

Subject: RE: XSLT 2.0 dynamically parameterized output? Was: Re: [xsl] Trying to use Docbook transforms with Saxon7
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:53:49 +0100
In XSLT 2.0, an <xsl:output> specification may be named, and
<xsl:result-document> has a format attribute to reference a named
<xsl:output> declaration. You can select an output format dynamically,
but it is not possible to calculate the values of the individual
serialization parameters dynamically.

Michael Kay