RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:29:52 +0100

Quite compact for a problem description, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, so the source XML looks like (guessing away here):

<root>
  <worksheet>ws_name_1</worksheet>
  <worksheet>ws_name_2</worksheet>
</root>

Let's conveniently suppose your output is HTML, and you need to create
hyperlinks for the worksheets in question.

<xsl:template match="worksheet">

  <a><xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of select="." /></xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:value-of select=".">
  </a>

</xsl:template>

would yield

> I've read all about XLinks and XPointer but do these
> work yet?  How should I be doing this?

Why would you need these? (unless, of course, the problem is totally
different from what I've guessed it to be...)

Hope this helps!

Cheerz,

Andreas