Re: [xsl] Element type "xsl:stylesheet" must be declared

Subject: Re: [xsl] Element type "xsl:stylesheet" must be declared
From: "Susan" <laborde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:44:30 -0600
David,
    Thank you.  My stylesheet isn't producing the results I want.  I didn't
include that entity declaration and wondered if that could be part of the
problem.  Clearly, it's not, but I wasn't sure because I didn't know why it
was there.  And I couldn't find an explanation anywhere.  Thanks so much for
your help.
    Susan