RE: [xsl] Re: Displaying XSLT XML result in IE ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Displaying XSLT XML result in IE ?
From: "Mike Spencer" <spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:32:41 -0800
Andrew,
Yes I see what you see,and xselerator is real cool, I agree,  but perhaps I
didnt make myself clear here. I have developed a separate specialized biz
application, in which I am transforming an xml file to another xml file that
I wish to be viewable in my application and saveable in order for me to use
it as an import file into another app. What I need is code that will
reproduce something similar to the buttons shown in Xselerator such that I
can make my output file visible ansd saveable as an xml file from within my
application exclusively. My users would go nuts, (especially since they are
not teckie types) if they had to switch back and forth between my app and
xselerator.
Regards
Mike