Re: [xsl] Preserve Space in Variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Preserve Space in Variable
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:41:19 GMT
  See the <fname /> <lname /> nodes?  There is a space there and I am losing
  it after transformation.

The space should be there, so I guess you are are using msxsl?

If so, and you are calling the parser from script set the
preservewhitespace property to true before loadng the file.
(Microsoft document this removal of interword space as an
optimisation....)

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew