RE: [xsl] Getting rid of a namespace declaration

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting rid of a namespace declaration
From: "Patricia Murray" <Patricia.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:02:19 -0000
Hiy there again,

Ive qualified my xhtml elements but still no difference.

So to recap, in my stylesheet, xhtml elements are in
<xsl: stylesheet xmlns:xhtml=
And in the imported document, they are in the default namespace:

The output looks as follows with the imported elements enclosed in the
div class="content":

            <h1 xmlns="";>The Census</h1>
            <h2 xmlns="";>Collecting the data
people and households in the

But I don't want the xmlns: declarations on the imported elements cos
they are already in that namespace. Is there anyway I can get around

E-Learning Developer
Nomis, University of Durham
0191 334 2680