RE: [xsl] Using a custom URIResolver

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using a custom URIResolver
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:41:44 +0100
I'm not sure there is a portable way to do this. Given a specific JAXP
implementation (such as Saxon or Xalan) you can do it by making your
URIResolver be a subclass of the standard URIResolver, and invoking the
super.resolve() method. You could make it a bit more portable by having your
URIResolver accept a reference to the standard URIResolver using a
setStandardURIResolver() method when it is first instantiated.

Michael Kay