Re: [xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"

Subject: Re: [xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:47:20 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
Thanks for your responses.

Sometimes I wonder when someone will write a book titled:

_Open Source Setup and Installation for Dummies (client side)_

I envision an experienced OS technician as the author. The chapters
are divided into the different OS configurations for client side
operation. The most common scenerios are trouble shot.

Would such a book bring the &nbsp; posts (and the like) to a
insignificant percentage on the list?

Would such a book give users (like me) concise and accurate technical
jargon when I need to consult the list?

I really think that such a book would sell.

Mike F.
Washington, DC